Our plan for staying Covid safeRachel Ackroyd | November 6th, 2020
We are staying open during the lockdown – as healthcare professionals we are allowed to stay open and treat our patients as normal.
Chiropractic, Physiotherapy, Podiatry and Acupuncture appointments are still available.Sports massage appointments will have to stop until lockdown is lifted.
Please do not come into the clinic if you are feeling unwell we advise that you stay at home or contact your GP if you feel necessary.
- PPE IS BEING USED BY ALL OUR PRACTITIONERS AND WE ASK OUR PATIENTS TO WEAR MASKS.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING ENSURED BETWEEN PATIENTS IN THE CLINIC – WE ASK PATIENTS ONLY TO COME INTO THE CLINIC AT THE TIME OF THEIR APPOINTMENT AND WE ARE STAGGERING APPOINTMENT TIMES.
- CLEANING SCHEDULES HAVE INCREASED – WE ALLOW TIME BETWEEN PATIENTS FOR CLEANING.
- HAND SANITISERS ARE AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE CLINIC
- TEMPERATURE CHECKS – WE TEMPERATURE CHECK EVERY PATIENT AND ALL OUR STAFF CHECK THEIR TEMPERATURES BEFORE THEY START WORK
Please contact us if you have any more questions!